Hi! Thank you for using ONE DOES SIMPLY COOK.
ONE DOES SIMPLY COOK is a blog, obviously, referred to “the blog” or “my blog” or “this blog”.
Anybody who visits my blog, (and I mean anybody including my very best friends or my sister or my brother), will be considered as my “reader” or I will say in short “you”.
Through this Term of Use I would like to let you know about something you can and you cannot do on this blog. It’s a contract between us. And by using this blog, I assume you agree with it.
BAD THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO HERE
- “harvest” (or collect) information from the blog using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the blog and information about the offerings, products, services, and promotions available on or through the blog.
- use automated means to access the blog, or gain unauthorized access to the blog or to any account or computer system connected to the blog.
- “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the blog or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- “flood” the blog with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the blog or its systems.
- circumvent or reverse engineer the blog or its systems.
- restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the blog.
- manipulate or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the blog or otherwise provided to us or our employees.
- provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to us including, without limitation, using a false email address, impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or our employees, or otherwise misleading as to your identity in connection with your use of the blog.
If you post something to the blog, such as comments, reviews or other content, do not post anything that:
- infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights),
- is defamatory (i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity),
- divulges another person’s or entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret,
- is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory,
- encourages criminal conduct,
- contains any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law,
- advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the blog,
- contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code, or
- violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ Stock Market.
By reading my blog and using my services you don’t have ownership of any intellectual property rights in my services or the content you access. You may not use content from my services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
REGISTRATION AND LOG IN
To access certain features or areas of the blog, you may be required to provide personal and/or demographic information as part of a registration or log-in process. In addition, certain features of the blog are only available to our registered users, and to access those areas of the blog you will be required to log in using your username and email password.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up-to-date (this includes your contact information, so that we can reliably contact you). The information you submit must describe you (you may not impersonate another person or entity), and you may not sell, share or otherwise transfer your account information.
You are responsible for all activity occurring when the blog is accessed through your account, whether authorized by you or not. Therefore, if you create an account, be sure to protect the confidentiality of your account password. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
All purchases, unless otherwise stated, come with a no refunds policy. You are responsible to take the work seriously that is provided and attend all meetings or appointments you pay for. If you purchase something in error or later change your mind, no refunds are given. All sales are final. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
CHANGES WE MAKE
We reserve the right to make changes to or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the blog or any portion of the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.